Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello! This is Jessalyn! I have just created a blog for our New Orleans Team this year. We just had our last meeting, as a team, today! We are all very excited for God to use us to do His work over Spring Break down in Louisiana. We will be leaving on Friday, March 20, 2009 between 10pm and 12 midnight. So we have all of this week to be getting ready! Our team consists of 14 people. We have Mr. Paul Rhodea, who will be our team leader throughout our trip. His daughter, Robin (17), is also going with us. Then we have Mrs. Sherry Stephens and Miss Debbie Stoltz going, as well. The Key Family, consisting of Mr. John Key, Mrs. Carol Key, and their daughter, Debby Key (11), are coming along with us. Rachel (17)and Ellie Rettew (15) are coming, too. Then we have my family, the Ayers Family. My dad, Mr. Dan Ayers, and my mom, Mrs. Angela Ayers, along with me, Jessalyn (14), my sister, Katelyn (11), and my brother, Adam (8), are all taking a trip down to New Orleans with this team. We are all very excited to be able to serve the Lord by taking care of those people in need down in New Orleans. Please continue to pray for us as we prepare to leave! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment